Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 6

Today wasn't so great in the Step category. Only a little over 6k. However I did go to bed early, even though I am already up now.
There are a few things I am going to do differently next week. So I have some new mini goals set.
One is to walk minimum of 10,000 steps a day (2miles) Hopefully the weather improves and I can get outside and get some walking in with my daughter. I am going to have to improvise on days that I am lacking enough steps.
Next goal is lowering and tracking my caloric intake daily.
I also read somewhere that you should drink 160z of water and eat something within 1hr of waking up, I am going to give it a try.


Meals/drinks for Thursday


12:30pm
Tortilla chips with rice, beans and chicken, dollop of sc, water


3:30pm
small slice of orange soda cake, water


7:00pm
handful of fries, popcorn chicken, water


10pm
1c of boiled potatoes, tea


around 8 I think it was I did have a candy cane.






Once I do actually start to lose weight, I am going to have a reward system in place. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment