Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 2

Today went by super fast!
My meals/snacks for the are as follows:


1am-snack
celery, carrots, banana and peanut butter, water


7.5hrs of sleep


3pm-IHOP
2 strawberry cheesecake pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and water




snack 
banana and Fiber one granola bar




11pm
Small slice of pizza, salad with chicken in it (lettuce, carrots, tomato, cheese, celery, bacon bits, Italian dressing, tortilla strips and egg) water


2am 
banana, tea






I did track my steps today and I was well over 10,000. I think mostly because I had to work today and I walk a lot when I am at work.


Tomorrow I am going to hit the gym for a work out!


Step by step, day by day.. I will weigh in on Saturday and see if I have any improvement so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment