Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 4

Over 10, 561 steps today!!! Going to have to start making my steps per day goal higher, 10k seems to be coming/happening to easily nowadays!
IHOP twice this week! I know shame on me!! BUT the MIL/FIL picked that spot to take us out to eat. I should have picked a healthy dish...alas I did not...
If ..if's and buts, were candy and nuts, we'd all be fat by Christmas.
I did get to the gym today, only a 25 min workout, but that is 25 more minutes than Monday!
If we get out of class early on wed, then I am hitting the gym again for another quickie!


Meals & snacks for the day


7am
bowl of frosted mini wheats, water


11am
2 sausage and egg burritos, water


3:15pm
bowl of chicken noodle soup, water


7:30pm
(IHOP)
scrambled eggs, 1 pc of bacon, 2 strawberry cheesecake pancakes, water


11pm
almonds, tea




I think next week I may start adding in a calorie tracker.


3hrs of sleep and a 3hr nap.. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment