Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 3

Today was different. I was going to go to the gym, however I had to take my 3yr old to town with me, cannot work out with her along. So goes the story of my life. Anyways, I had a junky pedometer and now I have a new one that seems to be working out a lot better for me, it even keeps track of calories,distance and the time. So now when I am at work or wherever I have the time, no watch needed, yipee!
So after I put it on late this afternoon I had in over 6000 steps, so I know I did well over 10k today, which is AWESOME. All about moving and being more active. I did a lot of stair climbing since I had to do laundry today.I am hopefully heading to the gym tomorrow after my early morning class, I hope we get out early, it bores me so, lol.


Eats for today:


8hrs of sleep!


1:30 pm
2 plain Mc Chickens from Mc D's
Large sweet tea


snack a banana and a pear




11pm


1/4c of rice, 1/4 of a pork chop, 2 crescent rolls, Pepsi






I really need to remember to take my mulit vitamin...I am horrid at remembering that, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment