Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 8

Saturday!!!!


Today I worked pretty much all day. While working I wore my pedometer. and guess what!!!?!?! I walked a grand total of 25767 steps for the day!!!! A little over 15 miles!! That's crazy!! And today was a slow day for me at work. But I did work 8hours. Tomorrow I work 6, so lets see how that goes. Plus we are supposed to take our daughter to the indoor park so she can run some steam off, lol. Should be a good day!
I also went and walked around the store a little bit to get groceries, but by then I was at 21k so at least 10 miles at work, lol


I am trying out Spark Peoples food plans.
So today I went with what they had, minus just a couple items.


9hrs of sleep!!


Breakfast:


tortilla wrap, cheese, salsa and turkey breast, water




Lunch


grapes, carrots, salami, cream cheese, chips, water




Dinner


grapes, lettuce, cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs, tortilla chips, water


Right around 1000 calories


I was scheduled a snack as well but I didn't have one, besides a candy cane, and a trick or treat size M&M's my boss gave me during work.


My husband and daughter had Mc Donald's, it was very tempting, but then I remembered how many calories was in that Rally's spicy chicken sandwich I had on Friday and that kept me away from fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment