Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 1

I decided that if I am going to keep a record of my journey. That I should keep a daily food log as well. So I began with today's food and beverage choices.


4:45am
ham and swiss on white bread, sweet pickles and water


7.5hrs of sleep


1:30pm
Kashi go lean crunch, with 1/4c of milk (on cereal)


5:30pm
roastbeef, swiss on white bread... Doritos, and a Big Red


9:30pm
Bowl of chili, grilled cheese, water




I do not feel that I usually eat so much bread, however today seemed to be a lot of bread consumed. And of course it had to be white, because I am out of wheat bread. :(


No exercise today.


I did venture outside once to check the mail,, ice skate all the way to the mail box and back on the icy yard.


Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.


I have yet to make mention of how much weight I need to lose... We will just say it is a lot... and when I start to actually lose it, I will post and be happy with even the small victories! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment