Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 14

FRIDAY!!


Today was sorta productive.. We went over to our property and worked on cleaning up some of the mess that was left behind, 2 hours worth of walking around picking up sticks, sorting through trash and bagging it up/burning the burnable items. So I ended my steps for the day at 8304. Not that great, but not to shabby. Today I did stray from my meal plan, BUT I kept in line with my healthy eating and caloric intake standards :)


Eats and drinks!


Breakfast:
bacon, lettuce, tomato, and 2 slices of whole wheat toast, water


Lunch 
A Tuscan flat-bread pizza from Fazolis (only 480 calories), water


Dinner:
Turkey, swiss cheese, tomato, 2 slices of italian bread (toasted) some pickles and baked lays, water


Snack:
Cucumber slices


So I ended up with:


1298 in calories
137 carbs
53 in fat
69 protein
and 9 glasses of water
and 6 total servings of fruit and veggies



No comments:

Post a Comment