Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 18

Tuesday! I did get to go work out after class today, 25 mins on the treadmill! 24023 total steps today! woot woot! I did have to take a nap again today, lol
School the next 2 days.. bleh!




Eats and drinks:


Breakfast:
2 slices of italian bread, cheese and pineapple, water


lunch
cheese, half of banana, lettuce, turkey, whole wheat pita, almonds and water


dinner
sauteed chicken with tomatoes and green chilies, whole wheat linguine,cottage cheese,  1 slice of italian bread, water
snack
lettuce and turkey, water
and 3 wafer cookies


7 glasses of water today




total calories: 1414
carbs 166
fat 43
protein 99


All still in acceptable ranges, tomorrow I am going to go for less calories though, these past few days I have been on the higher ends of my rage for calories. I just need to stay FOCUSED on the prize! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment