Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 22

Saturday!


Has anyone tried the new product Vitamin gum? I have been chewing it a few days now, it is okay I guess.
I almost forgot to mention that I got myself a few resistance bands to start using. I paid quite a bit for 1 and then I found 2 in the dollar bins at Target so I got them too.
My daughter and I had a fun day out together, so I did eat some fast food. I have no idea my calories for the day, probably horrible!


We did do some walking, 14876 in steps! :)




Breakfast


Waffle, peanut butter, oikos yogurt, water


lunch
whole wheat pita, turkey, cheese, cucumber, fruit cup, water


snack


1/2 of a reuben from Arbys , water


Dinner:
chicken manaria flat bread from Target and a child fry from Mc donalds, water


Chocolate valentines day heart





No comments:

Post a Comment