Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunday, Weigh in Day!

Today is weigh in day! And I feel like all I did today was EAT! My weigh in showed that I lost 5.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!! Excited!! I hope I can do that every week!
I worked 8 hours this morning/afternoon, and I have been exhausted, so I did have to take a nap today.  I tried a new Crystal light energy drink mix flavoring for my water in Citrus flavor. Let's just say YUCK, way to sour tasting!  I also did 20 mins of exercise on the wii tonight.And walked a total of 31375 steps! My highest yet!


Foods and drinks:


Breakfast
waffle, peanut butter, strawberries, yogurt, water


snack
2 mini cinnamon rolls (so not worth 130 calories, was kinda yucky)


Lunch
cajun turkey, cheese, whole wheat pita, fruit cup, cucumber, water


Dinner
2 slices of Italian bread, salami, turkey, cheese, grapes, tomato, water  


Snack
Progresso chicken and dumpling soup, whole wheat crackers, chocolate chip cookie and water


Total of 11 glasses of water!
1hr of sleep plus a big nap


Total calories for the day: 1451
carbs 174
fat 65
protein 82


Fat was over my goal, but the others are in range for the day.
A lot of food today, It was a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment