Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 26

Wednesday!


So stressed out today over my anatomy and physiology test. So i went to the gym for a quick 20 minute workout.
I also tried doing some random exercises with my daughter and with my resistance band.


As far as steps go, I managed to do 14,551 steps for the day :)
It feels like all I did was eat today since I woke up so early :(


Eats and Drinks:


Breakfast:
bacon, scrambled eggs, orange juice


Lunch
tostitos chips, salsa, sour cream, cheese


Dinner:
Lettuce, chicken,tomato  (I used what was left from my salsa, cheese, sourcream mix from lunch and added it to my salad) and a few more tostitos chips crunched up


Snack:
2 multi grain rolls, with peanut butter and a banana




Elmers chocolate


I actually went over in fat and under in carbs today. First time I have done either since doing these meal plans.
7 glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment